March 2010 Austin Updates
So much good news...
- Art Seen Alliance has a new look and a new logo and a new warehouse. check our new
, made by the lovely Aaron Geiser. Create your own profile and meet other artists to collaborate and kick it with!
- Art Seen is gearing up for summer festival season, with art and performance heading to
Lightning in a Bottle
, and more crazy happenings. We've just had a successful graffiti event at Balcone recycling and we got another grafitti show,
, coming up April 3rd. Plus, we just put our first Call For Art out for
Art Outside 2010
and are helping Austin non-profit
raise funds for the
Red Root Festival June 19-20
. Can't wait!
- I am blessed to have a space at ASA headquarters to make into a dance/aerial/costume shop! With the help of a lovely crew of friends and performers, we have a wall of mirrors, and aerial point up with another on the way.
Up next is a sprung dancefloor and a dancepole - YES!
- With the support of Art Seen Alliance, I now have a portable rig and a chain hoist to do aerial shows high high high in the air and anywhere. Look for me at SXSW in several cutting edge shows, including DJ Spooky, Red Bull, and the Mohawk Concept art extravaganza.
Show schedule should be up on this site shortly :)
- I moved my North Austin classes down south to all you ATX East and South Side hipsters.
I'm auditioning for a new ongoing performance project!
That means YOU :)
Copyright 2011 Agent Red
Scroll To Top